Protection of your personal data is important to us!
Who is affected by this policy?
What is personal data.
What personal data we collect.
- Data collected when you create a user account on the website or app: email address (e mail), login password
- Data that may be collected and that you provide to us from your communication with us. This may include: your full name, your contact details, the products or services of interest to you or your company, your opinion and preferences about a product, your communication preferences, the feedback you provide to us about our services.
- Your personal data is also requested when you purchase one or more of the company’s products through the company’s online store, which is required to process the purchase of the product and eventually the shipment to you.
- We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase such as credit card number and the security code associated with your payment card. All payment data is stored by Pireus bank.
Why we collect the data
- To provide you with the Company’s Services and Operations
- To measure, analyze and improve these Company Services and Features
- For statistical analysis and business planning
- To improve your experience through the Company Services
- To send you (via email, SMS, phone, chat and social media), with your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial communications relating to the Company Services.
- To send you, with your prior consent, newsletters in order to provide you with news about our business activities, commercial communications tailored to your interests and needs.
How we use the data we collect
We want to provide you with the best possible experience when you are browsing the website as well as during your purchases and to achieve this it is necessary for us to use and process the data we collected from you. Of course, if at any time you wish to change the way we use your data you will find detailed information below.
If you choose not to share your data with us or refuse certain communication rights, then we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you have requested (e.g. product availability, etc.).
The processing of your personal data is carried out either by the Company’s specifically authorized personnel or through the Company’s electronic systems and in accordance with the Company’s instructions.
The use and processing of your data serve certain purposes:
- Create a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and/or services.
- Contact: The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests/queries or refund requests. The information you share with us enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
- Product orders. If we do not collect your Data when you complete an order from our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. It may be necessary to transfer your Data to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product or service you have ordered, as well as the implementation of the electronic invoicing process for these by our Company, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law. In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as provided by the relevant legislation.
- Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party providing a service (such as a courier delivery or a technician visiting your home). Without sharing your Personal Data, we would not be able to meet your request.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you by email, online and/or via social media about relevant products and services, including personalised/personalised offers, discounts, etc. Of course, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
Retention period of your data.
Security of your personal data
What are your rights
- You have the right at all times to be informed about the personal data we process about you, and to the extent authorized under the applicable Privacy and Data Protection Laws, to request access, modification, limitation of processing, transfer or deletion of personal data, or to object to the processing of your personal data, subject to the exceptions within the applicable Privacy and Data Protection Laws.
- If processing is based solely on your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing prior to revocation.
- You can exercise the above rights regarding the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com simply stating the reason for your request and indicating the right you wish to exercise. If we believe it is necessary to confirm your identity, we may ask for a copy to prove your identity.